Happy 40th to Me!
I am the happiest person in the world to be turning 40!
A few months ago, I wouldn’t have believed you if you said I would be alive for this milestone (neither would my doctors!). I am extremely blessed and grateful to be alive for this momentous occasion!
In honor of this special day I had a very special dinner with my nearest and dearest friends and will be getting a LONG massage and another special dinner with Dave tomorrow.
And back by popular demand, another dance video!! This is my Wahoo I’m 40! Celebration Dance. I hope you enjoy it and if you’d like to celebrate with me, here’s a short playlist of songs that will definitely make you get up and groove!
- Wow – Kylie Minogue
- Breathe Life – Radboy Vocal House
- I’ve Got a Feeling I’m Doing Fine - Black Eyed Peas and Mary J. Blige
- Raise a Glass – P!nk
- She’s Got Me Dancing – Tommy Sparks
- Somebody to Love – Justin Bieber featuring Usher
- Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) – Wyclef Jean
- Forever – Chris Brown
- Party in the the U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus
- Evacuate the Dance Floor – Cascada
- Holiday – Madonna
- All Nite – Janet Jackson
- Watch the Sunrise – Axwell
- Down featuring Lil Wayne – Jay Sean
- Dollhouse (Jason Nevins Mix) – Priscilla Renea